Saturday, June 14

YAY!!! DIM SUMS IN THE MORNING.. XD

You heard me rite....dim sum in the morning...like wat Paul mentioned....I from the biomed course had so much time in the morning till we can actually choose a time to go yam cha n stuff....but that's only to those who are good enough....unfortunately, I can't be one of them....owh...too bad...so sad.....too busy coping up wif studies...haha....thx to this two fellar i'm able to regain myself back from being having a 'no-life' king... XD two both of you... XD find one day when i okay liao then dim sums on me.. XD

UTAR...omg...just too many things dat are happening...and the latest....SRC election....well...its doesn't seems like an election at all...well dat's how much i heard lah..hehe...well....at least we did show dats v are malaysians...why? Malaysian democracy....you vote but all depends on the higher-ups prefer which person...lol....(PS: not mocking Malaysia..I LOVE MALAYSIA i tell you...hehe)

Campaign for 60 Earth Hours.... Whoa....i heard my ex-lecturer for Public Relations is helping me and Richard in making the campaign happen...haha....but what's left is for me and Richard to plan...Haven't really plan out something as we're still busy coping up wif many things especially me....Interested in knowing plz contact me o in this blog... XD just comment or message....

Phew....time to get back to my report....haha...been slacking a bit coz haven't been having enough sleep lately...JA~NE~~

No comments: