Saturday, April 26

Breakfast's coming....! WEEEEE

It's the wee hours when people are returning from clubs and puking over hangover, I am wormed up in the hall squinting my eyes at every possible word on my powerpoint slides notes that seems so alien and distant to me. Collectively, they make no sense to me when suddenly your eyes detected the words 'Chee Cheong Fun', Curry Mee and 'Yau Char Kuey' in the periodic table.


Essay question: Write the chemical elements that made up Yau Char Kuey, Chee Cheong Fun and Curry Mee. Answer should includes procedure and its ionic interaction.


People might think I am super crazy and nerdy to salivate upon seeing a chemical periodic table. And of course, nothing beats a morning perked up with a cup of good aromatic coffee with beans that send cozy feelings down your throat and seduce your heart away.


Coffee Arrhenius, anyone?


Except that it shouldn't be on a piece of paper, among the chemical equations - it's so wrong, so wrong tut tut. But I might give it a try, if the carbon printing on the paper is Java coffee beans powder, or the most famous and expensive Kopi Luwak that maybe some of you wouldn't wanna imagine how it is being processed.


Making Coffee 101:

1) Boil water.

2) While waiting for it to boil, tear the unprinted parts of the notes away - into the recycle bin.

3) Tear the printed parts into bits and shreds, place them into a coffee bag and into a cup. You wouldn't wanna your coffee to turn into a coffee flavour congee.

4) Pour hot water into the cup, stir it and let it brew. Cover the cup with a lid to trap the aroma.

5) Taste the coffee, and if it is not strong enough, add more shreds of printed notes into the bag and wait for a while.

6) Remove the bag, and add creamer and sugar according to preference. Your Coffee Arrhenius is ready to be consumed. Run it through the sieve again for a pure, fine and un-starchy gulp.


But for the meanwhile, I think I rather stick to my Nescafe 3-in-1. And so, it is time for breakfast now - not feasting the chemistry notes though, I can't imagine dim sum on the periodic table - WEEEEEEEE!!!

No comments: